Timeless food and handcrafted drinks; nothing too fancy.
701-5 Highland Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30312
Cast Iron is located in Atlanta’s Old Fourth Ward at the corner of Highland Ave NE and Sampson Street on the ground floor of the Highland Walk apartment building,
Monday - Saturday
5:30pm - 11pm
11am - 3pm
feel free to walk-in anytime.
we only take reservations for half of the restaurant,
that way we are always able to welcome the neighborhood.
To make a reservation please give us a call at 404-228-2005.
A few options on where to park for Cast Iron.
- There is free street parking along Highland Ave NE and Sampson St NE.
- Highland Bakery's parking lot available after they close at 5pm. Disabled-accessible parking is available there.
- There is a gravel lot at 218 Sampson St NE directly behind the Highland Walk Building between Cast Iron and Ladybird Grove. It is free to park in Monday through Thursday and offers both self-parking and valet service for $5 on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. We've pulled the Google Street View of it for you, it's where all the trucks are parked.
A few option for those who aren't driving.
Cast Iron is also accessible from the Atlanta Beltline by way of the Highland Bridge access point, located about halfway between Parish Market and Ladybird Grove.
- Highland walk also facilitates an Uber pick-up location in the small parking lot by the leasing office, located just down the hill from us.
- There is a bike rack located directly in front of the restaurant.